Webservice-energy.org contributes to the international efforts made towards the construction of the single information space for a better share of knowledge on renewable energy resource. Inter alia, webservice-energy.org contributes to the following major initiatives:
- The Global Atlas for Renewable Energy of IRENA
- The Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS),
- See the Architecture Implementation Pilot Project pages:
- The International Energy Agency (IEA, SHC Task 46 and PVPS Task 12),
- The marine renewable energy project IREMARE project from the The French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME)
- The French "Atlas Solaire PACA"
Webservice-energy.org hosts the application schema developed by the international community on solar resource knowledge. These schema helps to develop web services that are interoperable, i.e., that can be invoked by various portals.
Web Service Tutorial How To tar file.
This archive incorporates a list of documents and source code in Java intented to illustrate how to build and deploy a Web Service using the W3C WSDL technology.
This tutorial has been part of deliverables in the framework of the European Research Project MESoR funded by the Sixth Framework Program of the European Commission.
It has been decided to provide it to a broader audience for the good of the community.