Webservice-energy.org contributes to the international efforts made towards the construction of the single information space for a better share of knowledge on solar resource. Inter alia, the webservice-energy.org Service contributes to the following initiatives:
- The Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS),
- See the Architecture Implementation Pillot Project pages: AIP-2, AIP-3, AIP-4, AIP-5
- You can download an AVI file of the Video (280 Mo)
- You can download an MOV file of the Video (727 Mo)
- The International Energy Agency (IEA, SHC Task 36),
- The project MESoR of the European Commission
Webservice-energy.org hosts the application schema developed by the international community on solar resource knowledge. These schema helps to develop web services that are interoperable, i.e., that can be invoked by various portals.
Web Service Tutorial How To tar file.
This archive incorporates a list of documents and source code in Java intented to illustrate how to build and deploy a Web Service using the W3C WSDL technology.
This tutorial has been part of deliverables in the framework of the European Research Project MESoR funded by the Sixth Framework Program of the European Commission.
It has been decided to provide it to a broader audience for the good of the community.