Webservice-Energy enable access to energy-related visualizations tools, apps and WebGIS client. You can find some of those in the gallery below.
Tools & Applications Gallery
- Environmental performance tool for PV systems
- In-situ Measurements (SOS)
- GMES Atmosphere
- Off-shore Wind Farms Impacts
- PACA Region Solar Atlas
- PV Systems Impacts
- Global Atlas (IRENA)
This tool is a web-based interactive service to assess the current and prospective (2050) environmental performance of the production, transportation and use of photovoltaic systems at screening level. Maps of PV environmental performances are provided for a worldwide coverage.
A WebGIS Client providing access to in-situ measurements
This new platform (Initial version) provide access to in-situ measurement available on-line. It is part of the existing webservice-energy SDI (Spatial Data Infrastructure).
This platform enables (i) visualisisation of sensor locations on a map, (ii) visualisation of measurements as time series as plots and in tabular form, (iii) display of sensor metadata at different levels of detail, (iv) computation and statistical representation of time series according to the types of in-situ measurements (eg. solar 2D view, wind roses) and (v) download of observation data for offline processing.
It is based on the 52°North SWE (Sensor Web Enablement) solution respecting OGC SOS (Sensor Observation Service) standard and GEOSS recommendation on interoperability.
- The home of the webservice-energy GEOSS community portal providing access to various SDI components: http://www.webservice-energy.org
- The in-situ measurement SOS platform: http://insitu.webservice-energy.org
- The ISO 19139 metadata record as created in the webservice-energy CSW catalog: http://geocatalog.webservice-energy.org/geonetwork/srv/eng/metadata.show...
- The ISO metadata as harvested by the DAB: http://production.geodab.eu/gi-cat-StP/services/cswisogeo?service=CSW&re...
- The ISO metadata as displayed by the GEO Web Portal: http://www.geoportal.org/web/guest/geo_resources_details?p_p_id=vrdPortl...
McClear: A time-series of solar radiation that would be received on a horizontal plane at ground level if the sky were clear.
The GEOSS AIP-3 Energy Map Based Scenario is a web-based tool to assess the environmental performance of the production, transportation and use of photovoltaic systems. Maps of PV environmental performances are provided for an European coverage.
The Global Atlas is the comprehensive information platform on the potential of renewable energy. It provides resource maps from leading technical institutes worldwide and tools for evaluating the technical potential of renewable energies. It can function as a catalyst for policy development and energy planning, and can support investors in entering renewable energy markets. Access to the WebGIS Client